27/F, Fortis Tower,
77-79 Gloucester Road,
Wan Chai, HK
27/F, Fortis Tower, 77-79 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, HK
Towards a Century of Revered Leadership
Explore opportunities with us!
Yip’s Chemical Holdings Limited (“the Group”) strives to achieve our corporate vision “Towards a Century of Revered Leadership” which embraces “Thirst for talents” and “Respect for and cooperate with all stakeholders”, two of the seven driving forces that denote the importance of human resources. Being a 50-year-long established enterprise, we encourage our staff to step out of their comfort zones. Last year, Yip’s Chemical launched its first sanitizing brand, “EUCA” to address the keen demand of disinfection products under the pandemic, demonstrating our brand DNA of “Change, Innovate, Act”.
We Celebrate the Group’s 50th Anniversary with Employees and StakeholdersTo commemorate the Group's 50th anniversary milestone, we host a range of staff engagement activities to reinforce our togetherness, including:
- A Golden Jubilee Kick-Off Ceremony where the Group’s Chairman shared how the company sailed through 50 years of development with resilience and progression;
- "Our Theme Song" Lyrics Writing and Singing Competition to let our colleagues showcase their talents and express their happiness towards the 50th birthday of the company;
- The Group and more than 10 subsidiaries’ offices and plants are dressed in anniversary-themed decorations; we installed a claw machine in HK headquarters to give colleagues different "surprises" every month;
- Other celebratory initiatives also include staff video competition, birthday parties at headquarters, subsidiaries and plants level and staff premiums.
We Join Hands to Create Shared ValueThe Group actively works towards the direction of Creating Shared Value (CSV) by integrating social elements into its business operations through the strategic deployment of resources and innovative ideas to meet emerging social needs, so as to attain a win-win result for the Group and society. We firmly believe that "home" is everyone's strongest backing force. As we celebrate our Golden Jubilee anniversary in 2021, we launched the "Home is" programme. Through different innovative actions, we connect local painters and craftsmen, while pooling the support of our strong workforce, to curate programmes which promote the health of paint workers and uplift the industry standard, and also inherit craftsmanship. At the same time, we encourage every individual to improve his/her home with his/her hands to lead a better life. One of the pillar programmes is “Renovation with Heart” which renovates the homes of families in need. The Group’s volunteers went to the home of the youth, Zhengsheng College, Hong Kong's only school dedicated to helping drug offenders and problematic youth, on 6 March 2021 to refurbish and repaint its bathroom and classrooms, and exchanged with the college teachers and students.
We Implemented Effective Measures to Tackle the PandemicThe Group is highly concerned about the health and safety of its employees. Since policies and precautionary measures were implemented properly during the COVID-19 outbreak, our employees have recorded zero case of COVID-19 infection so far.
- Employees are allowed to work from home;
- Transform most staff communications into digital, such as organizing online town hall meetings for business results announcement and anniversary celebrations;
- Strengthen the disinfection and cleaning of the workplace;
- Provide surgical masks and sanitizing products to employees;
- Provide interactive tips for the prevention of COVID-19 infection;
- Arrange daily body temperature check for employees as well as visitors before entering into the office;
- Maintain a record of employees’ health and travel history;
- Limit business travel and offer COVID-19 caring packs to employees who need to travel.