10F., No. 42, Sec. 2, Zhongshan N. Rd.,
Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City 104016,
10F., No. 42, Sec. 2, Zhongshan N. Rd., Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City 104016, Taiwan
Explore opportunities with us!
Novotech provides clinical development services across all clinical trial phases and therapeutic areas, and as a true clinical development partner, Novotech offers an in-house and integrated global product development and regulatory affairs consultancy, BioDesk. BioDesk can intelligently guide client’s products from bench to market through CMC/manufacturing, toxicology, clinical and regulatory affairs consulting services.
Our employees are our most valuable asset and a key strength for Novotech. We are committed to providing our people with on-going professional development training, a competitive bonus structure, supportive work environment, variety in their role and the opportunity for career development and advancement across all areas of the organisation.
Growing a diverse and inclusive workplaceNovotech is committed to offering Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO). This means everyone has equal access to employment opportunities based on merit, without fear of discrimination or harassment. This commitment is supported by dedicated training for all employees to prevent bullying, harassment and discrimination and supporting families with paid parental leave with no minimum tenure.
Angel Huang, Taiwan Operations Director, places a strong emphasis on creating a collaborative, transparent and collegiate work environment where all contributions and ideas are valued. The recent office relocation, in August 2020, supports this work philosophy through an open plan layout, clear glass walls on meeting rooms, easy to access collaboration zones and dedicated learning and development spaces. The open, bright, and colourful office design reflects the diverse personalities that contribute to Novotech’s ongoing success and growth in Taiwan. Novotech is committed to offering a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone is supported to be the best they can be. Take a virtual tour of our Taiwan office here.
Work life at NovotechNovotech recognises our employees are critical in meeting key organisational objectives and we support the development of all employees by promoting personal and professional growth to improve their potential and increase the effectiveness of the workplace as a whole.
We offer opportunities to define career path, participate in regular targeted training, learning, and knowledge-sharing opportunities, and provide remote and flexible working arrangements for all employees.
- Flexible and remote working : At Novotech, flexible and remote working options are available to everyone. Trust and transparency are fundamental values of the formal Novotech flexible working policy. This approach enables and drives our dedicated focus on engagement, quality, accountability, and performance results.
- Personalised career path : Novotech values local knowledge and experience and supports the career development of all employees by developing personalised career paths to advance career trajectory within a similar line of work or in a different company department
- Internal learning and development : Our Learning & Development team deliver onboarding and ongoing training for all employees and leaders at Novotech. This training includes our Academy of Core Skills – an online program that is open to all employees and covers topics like goal setting, reflection and performance evaluation, stress management, teamwork and collaboration tools and mental health management.
- Ambassador programme : A Novotech Ambassador is given the opportunity to work on secondment, for 3-12 months, at a Novotech office in a different country to assist in their professional development. The Novotech Ambassador Programme encourages, facilitates and improves inter-office and department collaborations and information sharing, in turn contributing to a progressive company culture.
- Corporate Social Responsibility leave : All employees can request one additional paid leave day each year to participate in fundraising, volunteer, or conservation work.
- Education Assistance : Novotech encourages employees to develop their skills and knowledge by providing financial assistance for studies which are of value to both the employee and the Company.
Recognition at NovotechNovotech recognises the contributions of our employees with three organisation wide initiatives:
- A bonus and incentive program in addition to competitive base salary packages
- NovoStar recognition - a peer-to-peer instant recognition platform
- NovoWay award- a quarterly award recognising an outstanding contribution in at least one of three categories: Making a difference, Delivering excellence or Best in class.
Novotech為所有臨床試驗期別及治療領域提供專業的研發服務。作為一個臨床試驗開發合作夥伴，Novotech 亦提供了整合性全球產品開發和法規事務諮詢的BioDesk服務。BioDesk經由 化學製造與管制、毒理學、臨床和法規事務諮詢等服務，精準高效地引領客戶從產品的臨床試驗規劃、執行到上市。
我們的員工是公司最珍貴的資產，也是 Novotech最具優勢 的關鍵。 我們提供員工即時且精進的專業發展培訓及進修、具競爭力的獎金制度、互助支援的工作環境、多元化的生涯發展和晉昇機會。