10F., No. 126, Sec. 4, Nanjing E. Rd.,
Songshan Dist., Taipei City 105,
10F., No. 126, Sec. 4, Nanjing E. Rd., Songshan Dist., Taipei City 105, Taiwan(R.O.C.)
Making healthcare more accessible.
Explore opportunities with us!
Build employee-friendly workplace1. Safety and health first
Zuellig pharma accelerates digital adoption to protect employee health and set a high standard of workplace safety.
- Implement “touch-free” facial recognition system to record attendance and check temperature simultaneously. Push messages sent timely to all staff via LINE to spread disease prevention policy and track employee health status.
- Implement work from home and split-office operation program.
- Utilize video conference to replace physical meeting.
- Provide free masks, sanitizer, and Covid-19 prevention supplies packages.
- Campaign for EHS regularly to ensure workplace safety on 100 necessary precautions which across 12 subjects including first-aid, fire safety, power, machinery safety, etc.
We commit to create a diversified, inclusive and zero discrimination workplace for all talents. Zuellig Pharma fully supports women equality, the disabled and the indigenous to embrace diversified workers.
- Female employees: 57%; women in middle and senior management level: 52%
- Middle-aged workers: 24%; young professional: 17%; employee age range from 23 to 61 years old
- Disabled and indigenous workers: 1.7%
- Friendly facilities: nursery room, refrigeration for breast milk, baby bottle sterilizers, special offers for childcare, lifts and handicapped parking.
3. Transparency in the workplace
- Create “voice” mailbox and welcome any suggestion from our people.
- Promote “speak up” actions. Protect and encourage employees to report compliance violations.
- Set hotline and specialized mailbox for sexual harassment prevention at work.
- Host townhall meetings, roundtable discussions and management-labor council regularly.
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits1. Complete healthcare program
Employee’s health is at the core for Zuellig Pharma. We embedded a 3 phases healthcare program to support our staff.
Phase 1: health promotion & disease prevention
- Free influenza vaccine (market price: NT$ 1,000) and special discount for HPV vaccine.
- Offer high level medical check-up program (worth NT$ 4,500/6,000) every twice a year with half day paid leave to encourage participation.
- 5 days full-paid sick leaves and 8 weeks full-paid Hospitalization leaves
- Comprehensive insurance coverage: up to 36 times base salary life insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D), Hospital and Surgical (H&S), Cancer, Critical Illness, and occupational accident insurance.
- Family insurance plan: insurance premium of spouses and dependents are 100% borne by Zuellig Pharma.
2. Work-life balance
With a superior leave policy, we believe that we can better help our people to achieve work-life balance.
- 7 days additional paid leaves
- Volunteer leaves
- Stocktaking/quality leaves
- Zuellig Pharma Day
- Early-off for lunar new year
- Supportive mechanism for maternity/parental leave
3. Competitive compensation
We provide competitive salary and incentive programs to attract talents and drive them to achieve remarkable performance.
- Target at market median salary.
- 2 months year-end bonus
- Provide staff incentive programs and manager incentive bonus to drive performance.
- Up to NT$20K employee referral bonus
- Long serviced award to recognize career milestones
4. Multiple benefits and perks
During holidays or life events, we are delighted to give our best wishes to our people.
- NT $6000 employee outing reimbursement
- NT $1000 employee on-line shopping e-voucher
- NT $1000 for Lunar New Year/ Dragon Boat Festival/ Moon Festival cash gift
- Birthday / Labor Day cash gift
- Marriage/ childbirth/ condolence cash gift
- Welfare committee
Employee engagementQuarterly townhall meeting
Disseminating the operational focus dimensions and prospects, fully listening every feedback from our employee. We believe that we can overcome any difficulties by standing and working together with employees.
- On-line Townhall Meeting: establishing the Business Continuity Planning to survive covid-19, conducting split operations and work from home during this pandemic period and addressing employees’ concerns.
- Information update and operational strategies alignment: sustainability development, employee welfare, rebranding, festival celebration…etc.
Corporate Sustainability Campaign – four dimensions
Inviting employees to join sustainability campaigns and make it spectacular would not only nourish the spirits and strengthen the body, but also contribute to the society which is meaningful and beneficial.
- Health improvement – Based on the Healthy Plate Program, employees could follow the diet daily guideline, also be filled up with delicious and nutritious meals; at the same time, we donated US$ 40,000 from entire enterprise and there were US$ 9,000 contributed from Taiwan to help diabetes patients by initiating Charity Road Run event.
- Integrity and Trust – We hold the training every year and the attendance rate remain stable at 100%. Not only pursuing this work attitude, we aim to engrave the mindset into every employees’ DNA.
- Talent development –Ran Lunch & Learn for executives to share their hobbies during leisure time and career development experiences. Moreover, we launched mentor-mentee program, young talent project and Advance Management Program to support employees’ career development.
- Environmentally friendly – Initiating 1st Sustainability campaign for employees to invite their family to plant 500 trees together along the northern coast in Taiwan, which aims at reducing 50 tons of carbon dioxide emissions. By doing so, we are preparing for a better living environment for next generation, not just running a sustainability program.
Various clubs and groups
Zuellig Pharma supports employees’ leisure activities by funding and developing clubs and societies after work, encouraging employees to meet new people and make new friends cross the departments. Most importantly, it’s a way to have fun. We have clubs and groups like Reading group, Hiking Club, Boxing Club, Tabletop game Club…etc.
Talent development channels
Zuellig Pharma commits to develop internal talents and we formulated comprehensive internal promotion and internal rotation policies, providing broad and prosper career development channels for our employees.
Employer Branding“Making healthcare more accessible” is Zuellig Pharma’s mission. We attract, recruit, engage, develop, and cherish the people who believe in our beliefs, can live by our 5 core values - collaboration, excellence, innovation, personal growth, and integrity. We believe employer branding is a key component of Zuellig Pharma’s important pillar of sustainability program and we stick with it from daily operations to various project rolling out, making every employee feel proud of Zuellig Pharma.
Make good use of digital tools to improve work efficiency
Zuellig Pharma is transforming to a digital organization by implementing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) into operations departments and reduced overtime significantly. This contributes to work efficiency enhancement and improve employee work-life balance. In addition, the new-launched ezStock scripless system has noticeably increased data accuracy in inventory taking.
Zuellig Pharma has the cold-chain capability in pharmaceutical industry in Taiwan for more than 30 years and own the one and only cold-chain technique of chilled (2°C to 8°C), frozen(<-15°C), and ultra-frozen(-70°C) to storage and deliver all type products. We are responsible for delivery of more than 80% vaccines in Taiwan. Besides, Zuellig Pharma commits to fully support covid-19 vaccines delivery if Taiwan government need our support.
During COVID-19 breakout in 2020, we proactively to propose a “lock-down plan” to TFDA at the very early stage and offered to provide additional support necessary drug delivery free of charge.
- 中高齡同仁：24%；30歲以下青年: 17%；員工年齡層遍及23-61歲