No. 944, Mitrtown Office Tower, 12th Fl.,
Rama 4 Road, Wangmai, Pathumwan,
No. 944, Mitrtown Office Tower, 12th Fl., Rama 4 Road,
Wangmai, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Consumer Products – Alcohol beverages
Celebrating Life Every Day, Everywhere
Explore opportunities with us!
From Arthur Guinness to Johnnie Walker, our business was founded on people of great character, and in 250 years, nothing’s changed. We’re the world’s leading premium alcohol company. Our products are sold in more than 180 countries, and our brands are industry icons. We are proud of the brands we make and the enjoyment they give to millions. We are passionate about the role alcohol plays in bringing people together, to celebrate life every day, everywhere.
DIAGEO MOET HENESSY THAILANDEstablished in 2007, Diageo Moët Hennessy (Thailand) Ltd. or DMHT is a joint venture between Diageo and Moët Hennessy (under Louis Vuitton Moët Hennessy – LVMH) and a leading importer and distributor of quality alcoholic beverages in Thailand as well as a leader in the premium, deluxe and super deluxe beverage market.
DMHT is a global company which carries on a legacy of innovating and developing products that have been passed down through the generations. Our key brands in Thailand comprise Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, The Singleton, Ketel One, Tanqueray, as well as Moet Hennessy portfolio including Moet & Chandon, Verve Clicquot, Hennessy and many more.
OUR PEOPLE, OUR SUCCESSOur success is thanks to the strength of our people in every role, working together to achieve incredible things. Our teams make us who we are. It is why we trust team-players with our legacy. And it is why we reward our people with the career-defining opportunities they deserve.
At Diageo, we are committed to becoming one of the most trusted and respected consumer products companies in the world.
As part of the commitment, we value each other and respect each other's human rights. We celebrate cultural and individual diversity of all individuals. We are committed to our people’s well-being and we believe that the ideal state of employee well-being is achieved when our people are physically and mentally thriving, emotionally balanced, financially secured and socially connected.
We are committed to People’s Well-Being:
- We recognize that everyone has different circumstances, with different needs and looking for different conditions where they can be at their best. With Diageo’s Flex-Philosophy, we provide agility and enable productivity for our people in achieving our business outcomes by choosing to work anywhere and anytime based on their roles and responsibilities.
- We initiate ‘Zoom Free Day’ every Wednesday afternoon to allow our people to do deep work and offer ‘Rest & Recharge Day’ on top of the regular annual leave.
- We provide an Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) to our people and their families for confidential counselling on the 24/7 basis via a variety of platforms.
- We run monthly Happy-Friday activities to nourish physical, mental, financial, and social well-being of our people.
During the pandemic, we have been providing support to our people, including:
- COVID-19 Caring Kits for health and safety and Emergency Kits for home isolation when tested positive.
- Alternative COVID-19 vaccine, not only for our employees, but also their immediate family members.
- Office equipment lending program during the complete WFH situation
We are committed to Inclusion and Diversity:
- We champion inclusion & diversity by maintaining gender balance of 50:50 at the leadership and executive level, while striving to gain the all-level balance by 2025.
- We will build strong female pipelines in Commercial sales team through the Female Commercial Incubation Program, starting in F22.
- We provide paternity & maternity leave of 26 weeks with full pay for new parents, regardless of their genders. This includes employees who successfully adopt the child.
- We extend our family related benefits, i.e., health insurance, COVID-19 vaccination program, family leave, to same sex partners.
- We promote bottom-up approach by having our people driving engagement initiatives for our people through the ‘Great Place to Work’ team, represented by volunteers from all functions.
Our business has been on a rollercoaster since the beginning of the pandemic, and we are now emerging even stronger together. This Best Companies to Work For in Asia award reminds us of the contributions that each one of us brings to Diageo Moët Hennessy (Thailand) during the difficult times and it is a success worth celebrating for.Rungkarn Ratanaporn. HR Director, Diageo Moët Hennessy (Thailand)
The company will continue to create the environment where everyone at Diageo Moët Hennessy (Thailand) can bring their best self to work, to fulfill their purposes, and to celebrate life every day, everywhere.
We are committed to Individual’s Growth:
- We encourage development conversation between our people and their line managers to set career goals and their own development plan.
- We offer world-class development programs to our people, customized to fit with their functions and roles, so as the on-demand learnings via My Learning Hub portal.
- We promote replacements from within by encouraging our people to raise their hands and try on new challenges in the new roles, regardless of their functional background, whenever the vacancies are available, either assignments within Thailand or overseas.
- We apply rigorous coaching approach for the Commercial sales team to ensure performance and personal growth.